Crossing Recovery CenterWe facilitate recovery from opioid addiction by providing evidence-based, medication-assisted treatment. We help people regain control of their lives.
Treatment, Tools, and the Support to Prosper
Our outpatient services follow compassionate approaches to opioid treatment. We do more than just provide medication. We treat the entire patient. We restore hope to individuals and families suffering. We treat everyone with respect, compassion, and honesty.
We are here to help. We provide patient-centered treatment that is intensive, holistic, and focused on real, long-term recovery. Our outpatient Crossing Recovery Center is a patient’s first step to recovery.
“There’s life on the other side of addiction. We want to help people get there.”
At Crossing Recovery Center, we offer:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Behavioral Therapy
Patients are prescribed buprenorphine/naloxone (Suboxone, Zubsolv, or Bunavail) and naltrexone (Vivitrol) and are monitored throughout the process. However, medication is just a part of the patient treatment, not the entire treatment.
We partner to help each individual patient gain control of his or her life.
- Patient-centered care
- Evidence-based model
- Respectful environment
“Without Crossing Recovery Center I couldn’t have been there for my father, my granddaughter. I couldn’t have gotten sober.”
What are the requirements for participation?
- Be established or willing to become established with Crossing Healthcare for primary care
- Attend and actively participate in therapy/counseling provided through Heritage
- Attend a weekly opioid specific support group
- Attend NA/AA meetings, work the steps, find a sponsor
- Attend all scheduled medical appointments
- Provide random urine drug screens
- Have a safe, secure location to keep the medication away from children and others